Interested in a career in the construction industry? On Site Bristol Online Open Evening Monday 30th November 2020, 4.30pm & 6.00pm
On Site Bristol Online Open Evening
Monday 30th November 2020, 4.30pm & 6.00pm
Interested in a career in the construction industry? Attend the On Site Bristol Online Open Evening which will take place via Zoom on Monday 30th November 2020 at 4.30pm and will be repeated again at 6.00pm to give both students and parents the opportunity to attend one of the sessions. You will need to book online via Eventbrite prior to the event to ensure you receive all the event details and joining instructions for the evening.
To sign up all you need to do is click on the link below:
This event is an opportunity for young people and their parents/carers to find out more about the following:
· The various trades on offer, apprenticeship wages and the qualifications you will gain
· Hear from one of the employers we work with “Bristol City Council Homes and Landlord Services” about the benefits and opportunities of working in Construction in Bristol in 2021!
· Listen to Q&A session from a current and former apprentice about their motivation for doing an apprenticeship and the skills and qualities they think are needed to succeed in this sector.
· Find out how and when to apply for an On Site Bristol apprenticeship in the following trades: Bricklaying, Plastering, Painting & Decorating, Carpentry & Bench Joinery, Electrical & Plumbing.
· As well as ask any questions you may have.
We would be delighted if you could join us on the evening and have the chance to be part of Bristol’s construction workforce in 2021.
Louise Dening || Training Officer Outreach